The Cult of Rapture: Sinclair Solutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cult of Rapture: Sinclair Solutions

So get out there and start earning those rewards!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Civil War: Arcadia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
relatively large daddy

Civil War: Arcadia Empty
PostSubject: Civil War: Arcadia   Civil War: Arcadia I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:35 pm

Well, I figured since this was the ''Off-Topic" it would be the place for a rapture-themed forum game Very Happy

Now, if I'm wrong then my apologies, I wouldn't want to have a bad first impression on the cult.

However for the time being, here's the game:

The game takes place in the multiplayer Battlefield of Arcadia. There are the same two sides as within the game (Atlas and Ryan). The two teams will start at 10. Once a day someone may post one of two things.

Attack {Faction, e.g. Atlas or Ryan}

or

Defend {Faction, e.g. Atlas or Ryan}

An attack will lower the named faction's territorial control (the number that starts at 10) by 2, while a defend will increase the number by 1.

The goal of the game is to bring one faction to it's knees by bringing it's control over the territory to 0. In matters of controversy I shall decide... unless someone of higher ranking in the cult comes after me or you all have a civil war over it Very Happy

Check the post below for the factions' health. Hope you all like the idea.

Last edited by relatively large daddy on Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
relatively large daddy

Civil War: Arcadia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civil War: Arcadia   Civil War: Arcadia I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:36 pm

Ryan: 10

Atlas: 10
Back to top Go down

Civil War: Arcadia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cult of Rapture: Sinclair Solutions :: General Cult Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: