The Cult of Rapture: Sinclair Solutions

So get out there and start earning those rewards!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Improving Accuracy!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chronic Alchemy
Division Leader

PostSubject: Improving Accuracy!   Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:29 pm

You know how when you aim and then panic while shooting, you go crazy and miss a good bit.
Well in multiplayer options, if you put the controller sensitivity down to 15, it helps alot!
(Yes it sounds crazy, but it doesn't have the much effect, like SP has on it's sensitivity.)
The controls feel a more "controllable".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shellshockedwolf

PostSubject: Re: Improving Accuracy!   Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:24 am

It's an old standby for anyone but fire in bursts with guns like the machine gun, you might not be able to cover the wall behind the guy in bullet holes, but in the end you might be the one walking away from the firefight. It seems like everyone forgets that one...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x Lethian x

PostSubject: Re: Improving Accuracy!   Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:24 pm

Another good thing which might come in handy:
If you shoot a guy and he's still alive but your gun's outa ammo, don't reload or use your plasmid just walk up too him in some kinda snaky way (if you have not done that while fighting) and whack 'em out with your melee weapon...saved me a lotta times Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muskel

PostSubject: Re: Improving Accuracy!   Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:43 pm

shellshockedwolf wrote:
It's an old standby for anyone but fire in bursts with guns like the machine gun, you might not be able to cover the wall behind the guy in bullet holes, but in the end you might be the one walking away from the firefight. It seems like everyone forgets that one...

I like how Bioshock did this. Your gun shoots where you aim it. If it's recoiling, the shots land where the recticle was aiming. It's better than some games where your accuracy degrades the longer you hold the trigger, even if you remain on target.

I use steady aim on the machine gun and have not noticed any difference using burst fire vs. spray and pray. I really don't think burst fire makes a difference. It does help with the headshots. What do you think? Can you really take someone down faster with burst while maintaining your aim?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nite Fox

PostSubject: Re: Improving Accuracy!   Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:05 pm

Thats a really good idea, im going to try it out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shellshockedwolf

PostSubject: Re: Improving Accuracy!   Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:27 pm

Muskel wrote:
shellshockedwolf wrote:

I like how Bioshock did this. Your gun shoots where you aim it. If it's recoiling, the shots land where the recticle was aiming. It's better than some games where your accuracy degrades the longer you hold the trigger, even if you remain on target.

I use steady aim on the machine gun and have not noticed any difference using burst fire vs. spray and pray. I really don't think burst fire makes a difference. It does help with the headshots. What do you think? Can you really take someone down faster with burst while maintaining your aim?

It seems easier to burst fire to me, but the last time I used the machine gun was a couple of ranks ago..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Improving Accuracy!   

Back to top Go down

Improving Accuracy!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cult of Rapture: Sinclair Solutions :: Multi-Player Tips :: Tips & Tricks-
Jump to: