The Cult of Rapture: Sinclair Solutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cult of Rapture: Sinclair Solutions

So get out there and start earning those rewards!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is the favorite multiplier weapon in bioshock 2

Go down 
+2
Sardaukar_killer
Frank_Fontaine
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Frank_Fontaine

What is the favorite multiplier weapon in bioshock 2 Empty
PostSubject: What is the favorite multiplier weapon in bioshock 2   What is the favorite multiplier weapon in bioshock 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:22 pm

I was wondering what weapon people like.
Back to top Go down
Sardaukar_killer

PostSubject: Re: What is the favorite multiplier weapon in bioshock 2   What is the favorite multiplier weapon in bioshock 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:49 pm

Nail Gun Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Nite Fox

Nite Fox

PostSubject: Re: What is the favorite multiplier weapon in bioshock 2   What is the favorite multiplier weapon in bioshock 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:43 pm

I have a ton, th elephant gun is great when you unlock the second upgrade, the tommy gun is good with the extended clip size and the croosbow is great with the second upgrade also.
Back to top Go down
Ultimatecharles

Ultimatecharles

PostSubject: Re: What is the favorite multiplier weapon in bioshock 2   What is the favorite multiplier weapon in bioshock 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:22 pm

Elephant Gun, Shotgun, Magnum, and Crossbow
Back to top Go down
Muskel

Muskel

PostSubject: Re: What is the favorite multiplier weapon in bioshock 2   What is the favorite multiplier weapon in bioshock 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:50 pm

Aero dash and winterblast is my weapon of choice. If I had to choose a gun, it would have to be the shotty.
Back to top Go down
devilturnip360

PostSubject: Re: What is the favorite multiplier weapon in bioshock 2   What is the favorite multiplier weapon in bioshock 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:25 pm

to be honest i think the chain gun is best especially with the fully upgrade winterblast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the favorite multiplier weapon in bioshock 2   What is the favorite multiplier weapon in bioshock 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the favorite multiplier weapon in bioshock 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cult of Rapture: Sinclair Solutions :: BioShock 2 General Discussion :: BioShock 2-
Jump to: